News & Events
Latest Research & Publication
- Islamic Education in Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand), 2012
- Perception of Muslim Youth in Southeast Asia on Democracy, Human Rights and Gender, 2013
- Mapping the readiness of SMEs in Riau Islands (Batam, Bintan, Karimun) towards Service Liberalization in ASEAN, December 2014
- Indonesia – Africa Bilateral Relations : Political Economy Perspective, February 2015
- Southeast Asia Review, Vol 1, 2015, 6 month period journal for social and economic issues in Southeast Asia
- Youth and ASEAN Community, Summary Finding from Survey of University Students In Indonesia, 2016.
- Youth and SGs, Summary Finding from Survey of University Students In Indonesia, 2016.
- Visiting and Mini Workshop at ISEAS Singapore, May 2012
- Visiting and Mini Workshop at UTM Malaysia, June 2012
- Study on Indonesian Migrant Workers in Hongkong, February 2013
- Leadership Training for Migrant Workers in Hongkong and Macau, October 2013
- ASEAN Adventure Camp at Phuket, Thailand, January 2014
- IMT-GT Forum on Social Entrepreneurship and Community Development at Pekanbaru, Riau, May 2014
- Visiting and Mini Workshop at Institute of East Asian Studies, University Brunei Darussalam, May 2014
- BIMP-EAGA Youth Forum on Sustainable Development, , Bandar Seri Begawan and Sabah, June 2014
- Executive Director as a speaker at National Seminar, SMEs Readiness for ASEAN Economic Community 2015, organized by Tangerang Selatan Government, July 2014
- National Seminar, in collaboration with Student Organization UIN Jakarta, Moslem Community Readiness for ASEAN Economic Community 2015, September 2014
- International Conference, SMEs Readiness towards ASEAN Economic Community 2015, in collaboration with Riau Islands Province, December 2014
- International Workshop : Managing South China Sea Conflict from ASEAN Perspective, 26 June 2015
- Asia Regional Economic Forum 2015 : Regional Economic Integration and Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) in Asean and East Asia Post-2015, 15 October, 2015
- The Future of Economic Cooperation Japan and ASEAN: Looking for New Approaches, Venue: Japan Foundation Hall, Summitmas I, 2 Floor, Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 61-62, Jakarta, 17 February 2016, 2 PM – 4PM
- Asean Dialogue on International Law : Strengthening The Rule of Law in The Regions on International Law on The Sea, 17 March 2016, Erasmus Huis, The Netherlands Embassy, Jakarta
- Muslim Youth Camp, Culture of Peace on Social Media, 24-25 May 2016
- Asian International Symposium, ” The Contemporary Maritime Security Issues in the Asian Region : Challenges and Opportunities for Peace, Stability and Sustainability, Jakarta, 22 August 2016
- Site Visit (Marine Environmental Protection Initiatives) to Kepulauan Seribu Island, 23 August 2016
- 2nd High Level International Workshop: Finding Peaceful Solutions for South China Sea Disputes from ASEAN Perspective, Jakarta, 1 September 2016.
- Capacity Building in International Negotiation Skills, in collaboration with Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Jakarta, 15-16 November 2016.
- Roundtbale Discussion CSEAS-Dr.Francis Hutchison (Senior Researcher ISEAS) : “The Future Development of Batam ; Transistion from Free Trade Zone to Special Economic Zone, 5 December, ISEAS Singapore.
- MoU Signing between CSEAS and PortalASEAN.com. Both institution will collaborate in the area of Socio-Cultural pillar of ASEAN, improving the awareness of young people of ASEAN and Identify the Cultural Identity of ASEAN as one community, 9 January 2017.
- Muslim Youth Environmental Workshop “Water Saving for Sustainability Living”, Palangkaraya Kalimantan Tengah, 16-17 September 2017.
- Regional Workshop “Sustainable Water Resource Management in Mekong River : Human Security and Regional Stability in Southeast Asia, Borobudur Hotel Jakarta, 27 September 2017.
- Regional Workshop “Protection of Human Rights and Labour Migration for Employment Purpose Across ASEAN, Novotel Bogor, 3-4 October 2017.
- Regional Forum : Managing Marine Plastic Pollution, Policy Initiatives in ASEAN Countries, Le Meridien Hotel, Jakarta, 5-6 November 2017.